Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Needed in Maple Grove, MN
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified LPN for a full-time school job in Maple Grove for the second semester of the 2022-2023 school year. The district is actively scheduling interviews now, so if you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply online today! Further details on the job can be seen below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (30+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2023
- Case Load Description (2 Positions):
- 1. Middle School Caseload. 32.5 Hours/Week. General Nursing Duties. 15 daily medications, assists with several diabetic cases, and sees 20-30 walk-ins a day. RN on-site for support.
- 2. Brooklyn Park, MN. 35 hours/week. General Nurse Duties, 6 daily meds, a diabetic kindergartener, and 30 walk-ins per day
- Degree: Must have either Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active Minnesota State Nursing Certification
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled