Licensed Practical Nursing Position Available in Lacey, WA
We are currently looking for an experienced and certified LPN for a full-time school job in the Lacey and Olympia area for the second semester of the 22-23 school year. The district is actively scheduling interviews now, so if you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply online today! Please see further details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (40 hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 22nd, 2023
- Case Load Description: 1:1 assignment with high school students whos has high needs (vent/trach).
- Degree: Must have either Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active Washington State Nursing Certification
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled