ProCare Therapy is working with a school district located in the Somerville area that is in need of a licensed practical nurse for the rest of the 2022-2023 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
Job Type: Contract 1:1 School Nurse
- Full time: 32.5-35 hours/week
- January 2023 - June 14th 2023
- Summer School July 5th- July 28th, 2023
- Will renew for the 2023-2024 School year
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- 1:1 nurse with student with medical need
- LPN is required to ride the bus with student in the mornings and afternoons
- Responsible for caring and monitoring student throughout the school day
- More details of position and doctor's orders will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Services
- Active LPN license in New Jersey
- Previous school experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled