Licensed Professional Counselor Job - Sugar Land, TX
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is partnered with our school district in the Sugar Land, Texas area that is currently interviewing for Licensed Professional Counselors. The contracted position is full-time for the full school year. The caseload details will be discussed during the interview process and based on preference and background.
To qualify candidates must be licensed in the state of Texas and have previous school based experience. If you meet the qualifications and would like to schedule an interview with the Director of Special Education apply as soon as possible as this job will fill very quickly.
- We will need you to be covering elementary schools primarily
- Almost all counseling supports will start virtually through telehealth, and we need you to be doing direct virtual counseling sessions with students. Therefore, you need to feel that you can comfortably navigate and use the district options (TEAMS or schoology) to have direct video sessions with students.
- The district is planning to do a gradual phase in of students. Therefore, some of their students may shift from telehealth to direct face-to-face sessions throughout the year.
- The district is also offering full online instruction for any family that chooses that option. Therefore, some students may remain telehealth/virtual sessions all year.
We will be continuing to ask them to complete the progress reports and IEP goals and objectives for counseling like they did last year.
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Weekly pay each Friday
For immediate consideration email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Keia Bess at 770-325-0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled