The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Job Details for this position:
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- will be placed in school/caseload depending on experience so we are looking for someone that is flexible on this.
- Interviewing and Hiring Now
Important Information for next school years aid:
- Covering primarily Elementary schools
- Almost all counseling supports will start virtually through telehealth, and we need them to be doing direct virtual counseling sessions with students. Therefore, they need to feel that they can comfortably navigate and use the district options (TEAMS or schoology) to have direct video sessions with students
- The district is planning to do a gradual phase in of students. Therefore, some of their students may shift from telehealth to direct face-to-face sessions throughout the year.
- The district is also offering full online instruction for any family that chooses that option. Therefore, some students may remain telehealth/virtual sessions all year.
- We will be continuing to ask them to complete the progress reports and IEP goals and objectives for counseling like they did last year.
Job Requirements for this position:
- Must be Certified as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in AZ
- Licensed in AZ
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- ProCare employees can benefit from :
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
- We also provide housing and travel stipends for those that would be traveling for the position. Relocation bonuses are also an offer, if you are not stipend eligible.
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
- Interview preparation
For more information about this position, please contact Jace McQueen at 770-325-0318. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Director of Educational Resources