A school near Webster, MA is looking to fill a contract opening with the perfect candidate. We are looking for a passionate Licensed Professional Counselor to join a supportive team of educators. This opportunity is a full-time contract position working with a high school caseload.
Job at a Glance:
- Monday – Friday
- Work hours: 35 hours/week
- Caseload: High School
- Contract dates: ASAP – 6/10/2022
- Master’s degree preferred; will accept bachelor’s degree
- Must be certified by the National Board of Certified Counselors or the National Board for School Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor for the State of Massachusetts
This position is paid at a W2 hourly rate via direct deposit. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive compensation, medical insurance, 401k (matching) and relocation assistance if needed. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled