Job Title: School Psychologist
Location: Camarillo, Ventura, California
Are you a passionate School Psychologist seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students? We have a full-time, onsite position available in the beautiful city of Camarillo, California, with potential consideration for part-time candidates or an LMFT. Join our team and contribute to the educational success of students at both middle school and elementary levels, including those with extensive support needs.
- Full-time position (Onsite only)
- Part-time candidates may be considered
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs) are also encouraged to apply
- Serving students at both middle school and elementary levels
- Majority of students have extensive support needs
- One classroom of students with Emotional Disabilities (ED)
- Second position involves working with students with emotional disabilities in a specialized K-12 program at two school sites
- Smaller student caseloads for more personalized support
If you're passionate about providing comprehensive psychological services to students with diverse needs and thrive in an educational environment, please email your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled