ProCare Therapy is looking for a dedicated, experienced, and fully Licensed School Psychologist to join our team! We are partnered with an amazing school district that is eager for someone to start ASAP! In this position you will be directly impacting the lives of students with various behaviors as well as direct support staff such as Paraprofessionals, to ensure that the need of each student is successfully met. Details about the position are below and more will be given during an interview!
- Conduct psychological evaluations and assessments to identify student strengths, challenges, and needs
- Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings and contribute to the development of educational plans
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other behavior professionals to develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and intervention plans
- Master’s Degree or higher in School Psychology
- Valid VERMONT Licensure as a School Psychologist
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment tools and techniques
- Weekly Pay on Fridays!
- Possible contract renewals / extensions
- Medical Coverage including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or any others that we have available nationwide, please reach out to me today by phone or email. I am looking forward to connecting with you!
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled