A school district near Grayslake, IL is looking to hire a qualified Social Worker for this school year. This position is a great opportunity to work with supportive colleagues and make a difference in students’ lives. If this looks of interest to you, see the details below!
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Active IL Social Work License
- PEL Certification
- Must be in-person
- School-based experience preferred
- The position goes from January 2022 to June 2023
- Full-time or part-time hours available
- High school caseload
- Weekly and competitive pay
- Insurance packages available
Think this position is for you? Apply below and send a resume directly to set up an interview.
Ashley Bruner – (470) 286-1097
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled