ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year to fill a contract position located in the Lenoir, NC area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
At a glance:
- Caseload: elementary age, 82 students
- Mild - severe disabilities
- Duties include but not limited to IEP meetings, therapy, paperwork
- Onsite only
- Weekly compensation and tailored benefits package
- Master's level degree in Speech Pathology
- Must have SLP license in North Carolina
Apply now! If interested, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to Taylor Santiago at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Interested in a virtual school job? Find out if you pre-qualify for ProCare Therapy's remote teaching and therapy jobs through the form below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled