ProCare Therapy is searching for a Licensed Practical Nurse in the La Verne, CA area that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2022-2023 school year. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- $25-35 an Hour!
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 Employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses, Flexible spending account
- CA LVN Credentials
- ***Must be Ventilator Certified for Astral 150***
- Full Time
- 1:1 | Training will be provided in students home
- Hours: Full Time - both students need the LVN to ride the bus to and from school with them.
- Mondays are from 9:30 AM PST – 3:30 PM PST
- Start/End Dates: ASAP – 6/15/2023
- Grades: 11th
- Caseload: 1 student is on a ventilator full time. He requires ventilator management, trach care, suctioning, G-tube feedings, and nebulizer treatments along with full ADL care while at school. He is unable to speak but communicates well with a device. We would like for his LVN to spend a few days in the home with him as well to learn about his care since he is quite fragile. He is also 16 years old and lives in La Verne.
- You must have an associate degree
- You must be certified in the state of employment to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- You must have at least one (1) year of experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
(678) - 710 – 7657
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled