- Job Location:
San Rafael, CA
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near San Rafael, CA that is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN). The interview process will be very fast and easy. Please submit your application today to save an interview slot.
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
- 1:1 position
- High school student
- Student is on a considerable number of medications. Student has g-tube, Asthma care plan, frequent suctioning, Trach, and oxygen sometimes
- ASAP Start
- Must have CA LVN License
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
If you are interested in this position, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »