School Based LVN Opportunity Located in Victorville, California
We are currently in the process of filling an opening for a Full-Time School Based LVN for the 2022/23 School Year. This position is located in Victorville, CA and is a great opportunity for any qualified nurses looking for an opportunity to get into the school system. Please find further details on this great opportunity below!:
- Full-Time Position (30 - 40 Hours/week)
- Full 2022-23 School Year Assignment
- Located in Victorville, California
- 1:1 Nursing Duties OR Classroom Duties
- Working Elementary or High School Students
- More Details Regarding Caseload Available Upon Interviewing!
- Minimum Associates Degree in Nursing
- MUST HAVE Certification in the State of California
- Previous School Experience preferred
Duties involve working in a 1:1 capacity with a specific student in the district to provide care throughout the day as needed. More details on student and medical needs to come from the school district during the interview process. However, you should be prepared to complete any of the following job duties in this position:
- Demonstrating prompt and regular attendance
- Communicating and Collaborating with other School Personnel and other Nursing Administration in a professional manner and with appropriate frequency.
- Dispensing prescribed medications to student as ordered by physician
- Functioning as a health resource and liaison among students and staff concerning health promotion and wellness
- Overseeing the implementation of Individualized Health Care Plans and Emergency Action Plans as needed for students with specialized health care needs
- Potentially serving on the COVID Response Team, responsible for contact tracing
- Maintains required Health Services Monthly Report, Accountability Checklist and other monthly reports as required, and forwards to the Nursing Coordinator
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Assistant Superintendent of Special Services, Principal, and/or Nursing Coordinator/Lead Nurse
- Spreading joy to every student, parent, or fellow staff member you come in contact with!
- Helping to foster and maintain the positive School and Classroom Culture held within this School District
The Benefits of Choosing ProCare
- Eligible for our Full-Time Benefits!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K Matching
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Overtime Pay (Hourly x 1.5)
- Contracted, set-in-stone hours
- The ability to move from district to district
- Check out our blog post for more info!
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, please don't hesitate to apply! The hiring manager is looking to schedule interviews ASAP and you don't want to miss out! Feel free to reach out to me with any further questions as well, all my contact is listed below!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled