Licensed Vocational Nurse Needed in Sausalito, CA
We are currently looking for an experienced LVN for a full-time school-based position in Sausalito for the second semester of the 22/23 school year. The district is actively scheduling interviews, so if you believe you would be a good fit for this role, please apply online today! Further details on the job can be seen below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – EOSY
- Case Load Description: 1:1 care for student with trach. Possible bus riding duties.
- Degree: Must have Associates or Bachelor’s in Nursing
- License / Certification: Must hold active California State Nursing License
- *Must have trach experience
The school district is actively looking to schedule interviews. If you are interested, please apply online today, and send a copy of your resume to me at [email protected] I will contact you when I receive your application to discuss the next steps of the process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled