Location: Little Falls, MN
Category: Schools - SLP
ProCare Therapy is seeking a motivated, passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with an amazing school district in Little Falls, MN for the upcoming school year. If interested, please apply here. New grads are encouraged to apply.
- Full time hours; 40 hours/week
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Start: ASAP
- Itinerant; mileage reimbursement between schools
- Onsite Only
- Zoom Interview
- For anyone commuting for this position, we can provide travel stipends to help compensate for the drive.
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communications Disorders
- Active SLP Licensure in MN and state fingerprints
- Prior school experience preferred, but not required
- CCCs only
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Direct/Indirect Services paid Equally
- Full time employees eligible for benefits
- Medical, Dental, Optical (through United Healthcare)
- 401K and Retirement Programs
If interested in this professional opportunity, please apply here. You can also email your resume to Tia Champagnie at [email protected] I will be in touch with next steps.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled