Imagine waking up every morning and instead of reluctantly backing out of your driveway and sitting in traffic, simply walking to your living room with a cup of coffee and providing services from the comfort of your own home. A much better commute if you ask me! VocoVision is looking to expand our team of virtual SLPs and would love to speak with you. We have both full-time and part-time positions open in the state of California and want to help find your dream job.
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Communicate regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintain an established inventory of supplies
- Ensure the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a functional work area
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- Idaho SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Masters degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Full-Time/Part-Time Available
- Start Date: ASAP
- No need to relocate-work from home!
- More details upon interview
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed Hours
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Weekly pay
- Pay rate consistent across direct & indirect services
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical team
- Access to clinical team
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
Ditch your drive and join ProCare Therapy in providing the best speech-language pathology services virtually!
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled