Looking for a Speech Language Pathologist in
Pataskala, OH for the 23/24 School Year!
Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team!
Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: Pataskala, OH
Employment Type: Contract, Part- OR Full-Time
Caseload Details: Elementary Caseload
Contact: Katy Arrowood
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: (678)-451-1996
As an SLP at ProCare Therapy, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a diverse caseload of patients, providing assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate with a team of passionate professionals to create customized treatment plans.
- Make a positive impact on the lives of individuals with communication challenges.
- A Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- ACTIVE State (OH) licensure as an SLP.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Why ProCare Therapy:
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Comprehensive benefits, including healthcare and 401(k) plans for Full-Time Employees.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Join ProCare Therapy and embark on a rewarding career helping individuals overcome speech and language challenges. Make a lasting impact in the lives of those you serve.
Apply today by sending your resume to [email protected]. You can also reach me at (678)-451-1996 as well. We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled