Location: Gages Lake, IL
Category: Schools - SLP
A school near Wildwood is seeking several Licensed SLP's to join their team.
About the assignment
- W2 Contract position.
- Full time or Part time.
- Assess and evaluate students.
- K-12 and maybe some adult services. (depends on openings)
- Providing services to the special needs population.
- Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services.
- Participate as a team member in the comprehensive evaluation, review, and reevaluation process.
- Participate in the development of student IEP's.
- Consult with parents, teachers, administrators, and others concerning the needs of students and special services that are available.
- More details provided during school interview.
- Active Illinois Speech Language Pathology License
- Previous schools experience preferred
Apply and Connect with me
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled