Elementary School Board Certified Behavior Analyst Job | MD
Are you an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analyst in Maryland looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district in the Frederick area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- Full-time position
- 37.5 hours / week
- Elementary Position
- Would support the Pyramid program; currently has 12 students can move up to 40 students with 4 teachers, 9 paraprofessionals, and 2 therapists.
- Working with students that have behavioral concerns and/or childhood trauma
- Creating, Implementing and Analyzing behavioral plans
Master’s in Education or Special Education
- National BCBA Certification
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] If you have any questions, feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled