ProCare Therapy is excited to offer a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Occupational Therapist (OT) to join a school district in Marysville, CA. This part-time position provides a W-2 contract with a competitive hourly rate, full benefits package, and 401(k) options. The OT will have the flexibility to create their own schedule, working 37.5 - 40 hours per week, and will be responsible for providing therapy services to students in grades K-12. The first day of school is scheduled for August 2023.
- Job Title: Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Contract Type: W-2 contract
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Hours: 37.5 - 40 hours per week
- Caseload: 55 Students
- Provide occupational therapy services to students with diverse needs in a school setting.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to determine students' functional abilities and areas of need.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy plans to address students' goals and promote independence.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate therapy goals into the student's educational plan.
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups.
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting therapy strategies as needed.
- Participate in IEP (Individualized Education Program) meetings and contribute to the development of appropriate goals and accommodations.
- Valid CA state license as an Occupational Therapist.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage time.
- Knowledge of current best practices and evidence-based interventions in occupational therapy.
- Competitive hourly rate, commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. For your convenience, please include the job title "School-Based Occupational Therapist - California" in the subject line of your email. If you have any further questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to contact Taukarri Hilton directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled