At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district located in the Mundelein area that is in need of a contract Registered Nurse for the rest of the school year for a maternity leave position.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
Job Type: Maternity Leave School Nurse
- Full Time: 35 hours/week
- Start: ASAP - June 2nd, 2023
- Registered Nurse
- Must have BSN
- Maternity Leave Position
- Elementary school nurse
- RN will be based in school's health clinic
- Responsibilities will include: following health care plans, diabetic care, asthma care, medication administration, first aid, triage, etc.
- More details of caseload and responsibilities will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Pupil Services
- Pay: $37-40 per hour
- Active RN license in Illinois
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing
- Previous school experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled