Maternity Leave Speech Language Pathologist job - Waltham, MA
Job Type: Contract
A Charter School in the Waltham, Massachusetts area is working with ProCare Therapy to fill a vacant need for a full time Speech Language Pathologist. This opportunity will be covering a full time Maternity leave through August 20th. Candidates that are licensed in the State of Massachusetts and are comfortable working with a K-12th grade caseload are encouraged to apply below.
- 20/21 SY
- 5 days/week
- 7:30 - 3:00 PM
- 1 school location
- General SLP duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Average sized caseload
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
- Individual, Group Therapy and Evaluations; materials provided
- Summer hours are included for this position starting July 5th.
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Prior school or pediatric experience preferred
- MA SLP license
- CF's or CCC's
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled