Mental Health Counselor- Florida
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District near the Port St. Joe, FL area that is looking for a Full time Mental Health Counselor for the school year 2020-2021. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full Time or Part Time (up to 40 hours)
- K-12th grade openings
- Must be licensed Mental Health in FL
- Caseload size will vary depending on experience
- July 1,2020 – June 30,2021
- Master’s/Doctorate degree in this field
- Must have FL license
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan with Wells Fargo
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: Renato.Carcamo@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process. You may also contact me via phone (770-225-3020) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!