Mental Health Counselor - Lakewood, WA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is partnered with our school district in the Lakewood, WA area that is currently interviewing for Mental Health Counselors. The contracted position is full-time for the full school year. The caseload details will be discussed during the interview process and based on preference and background.
To qualify candidates must be licensed in the state of Washington and have previous school based experience. If you meet the qualifications and would like to schedule an interview with the Director of Special Education apply as soon as possible as this job will fill very quickly.
- Mental Health Counselor (must have active WA license)
- Full time, 37.5 hours
- 12/14/2020 until 4/5/2021
- Quick Zoom interviews and offers
- 2 references required with resume
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- Full benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K and etc.)
- Weekly pay each Friday
For immediate consideration email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct all questions and inquiries to Keia Bess at 770-325-0324.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled