Location: Meridian, ID
Duration: Full 2023/2024 School Year
Employment Type: W-2 contract
Hourly Rate: Competitive, based on experience
Benefits: Full benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and more. 401(k) retirement plan available.
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and qualified School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the upcoming school year in Meridian, ID. This is a full-time position, but we will also consider part-time candidates. The SLP will play a crucial role in providing speech and language therapy services to a diverse caseload of students, including early childhood and students with complex needs such as autism and intellectual disabilities. The position offers a competitive hourly rate, a full benefits package, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students, incorporating evidence-based techniques and interventions.
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess students' communication abilities and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Participate in IEP meetings, providing valuable insights, recommendations, and progress updates.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to integrate speech and language strategies into the educational setting.
- Collect and maintain accurate data on student progress and communicate this information to relevant parties.
- Foster open and effective communication with families, providing guidance and support.
- Collaborate with the school team, including teachers, other therapists, and support staff, to ensure a cohesive and coordinated approach to student support.
- Stay updated on the latest research, techniques, and trends in speech-language pathology to enhance the quality of services provided.
- 37.5 - 40 Hours
- Full - Time
- Onsite Only
- Part - time or Full - time
- 2023-2024 SY
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Valid Idaho state license in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Prior experience working with students with complex needs, including autism and intellectual disabilities, is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of speech and language development, communication disorders, and appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals.
- Ability to develop and implement individualized treatment plans and adjust them based on student progress.
- Proficient in conducting evaluations, documenting progress, and writing comprehensive reports.
- Reliable, organized, and able to manage a caseload of students based on staffing availability.
- Full-time availability preferred, but part-time candidates will also be considered.
- Caseload: K-12th grade
- Start date: August 2023 ; End date: June 2024.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of students and meet the requirements listed above, please email your resume to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. We will review all applications and contact qualified candidates for further consideration.
Note: ProCare Therapy is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled