- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
This Social Worker Position May be Just for You!
ProCare Therapy is currently looking to hire a Social Worker (SW) in the Webster, Michigan area. We are partnering this position with a direct school district to find an ideal candidate for them. The Social Worker will be working with students in the Elementary School level. Also, school district is looking to interview for this position as soon as possible, please provide your interviewing availability as well. All applicants must have a SW school license for Michigan, will need to get a fingerprinting card completed and have some experience within the schools setting.
- Short Term Contract
- 40 Days/ Contract (Extended if needed)
- Requires a Master's Level Degree
- Obtained Michigan Department of Education Social Worker License
- Teaching Certificate in Michigan
- Prior Schools Experience
- Valid Background Check/ Fingerprinting
- Full Time
- 32.5 Hours/Wk
- 6.5 Hour/Day
- Minimal Travel (As Needed)
- Elementary School caseloads
The below representative will be your direct contact person for this job posting. Please feel free to contact directly for any further inquiries.
Name: Lorice Young
Group: ProCare Therapy
Office: (770) 225-3054
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Importance of Parent Advocates for Special Needs Families
Inform Families of Advocate Availability When families are told that they need to have a meeting at school, inform them of their rights to have an advocate with them. Have packets of information wh...
Read more »
- Increasing Need for Sign Language Interpreters
If you are a sign language interpreter, or thinking about this career, here are some things to consider. Work community events – If you are fluent in American Sign Language, get yourself int...
Read more »