Michigan School Nurse Job Opening | Upcoming School Year
Job Type: Any
New School Year School Nurse Job | Michigan
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near the Chicago area that is looking for a full or part-time school RN to support AAPS COVID-19 protocols designed to keep students in school safely. Work at multiple school locations in coordination with district school nurses and the district COVID-19 lead. Applicants must be fully vaccinated.
- Conduct rapid antigen testing at schools for students identified as close contacts to a case.
- Staff school “Health Support Rooms” where students who have COVID-like symptoms are isolated during the school day.
- Conduct rapid antigen testing for students present with COVID-like symptoms.
- Follow up via phone with close contact students who are at home under quarantine orders.
- Enter confidential records and other data into forms and spreadsheets. protocol support duties as needed.
- Michigan RN License
- Experience in Pediatrics preferred
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling (678) 748-5316. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled