Michigan School Nurse Job Opening | Upcoming School Year
Job Type: Any
New School Year School Nurse Job | Ann Arbor, Michigan
Are you an experienced CNA, LPN, or RN in Michigan seeking a change of pace? This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Ann Arbor area for the upcoming school year as a Covid-19 response nurse. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- Conduct rapid antigen testing at schools for students identified as close contacts to a case.
- Staff school “Health Support Rooms” where students who have COVID-like symptoms are isolated during the school day.
- Conduct rapid antigen testing for students present with COVID-like symptoms.
- Follow up via phone with close contact students who are at home under quarantine orders.
- Enter confidential records and other data into forms and spreadsheets. protocol support duties as needed.
- Michigan RN License
- Experience in Pediatrics preferred
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to [email protected] or by calling (678) 748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled