Middle School Math & Science Teacher job hiring for 2022-2023 | Lexington, NC
The 2022-2023 school year will be over before we know it. However, there are still plenty of new teaching position openings in your area to consider! If you are in the job market, look no further - ProCare Therapy may just have the perfect opportunity for you to apply for. We are currently working with a wonderful school district in the Lexington, NC area and actively seeking applicants for the district’s full-time Math & Science Teacher opening starting ASAP for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Unlike other staffing agencies, ProCare Therapy works exclusively with school districts, and we know how to find you the perfect position you are looking for. Please apply online and see further details below – we are excited to hear from you!
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates (further details provided upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during the hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 40 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – May 31, 2023
- Potential to extend to summer & the 2023-2024 school year as well!
- Case Load Description:
- Hired candidate will be assigned to work with a middle school class teaching a primarily math & science curriculum (more details on students and class size to come during interview process)
- Job Responsibilities:
- Direct instruction for middle school students in core math & science curriculum throughout the day
- Progress reports & meetings with other school faculty & parents to ensure students are on track
- ***more details to come from school during interview process***
- Degree: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active North Carolina teaching license
- Previous school teaching experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
The school district is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire quickly. If you are interested in the position and want to be considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process if your qualifications and experience are deemed to be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled