Are you a passionate educator with a love for teaching math to middle school students? Do you thrive in a collaborative and supportive environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a dynamic and dedicated Middle School Math Teacher to join our team in Greensboro, North Carolina. As a Math Teacher, you will be responsible for developing and implementing lesson plans that engage and challenge students, as well as evaluating student progress and providing feedback to parents and administrators.
- Develop and implement engaging and challenging lesson plans that align with state standards and meet the needs of diverse learners
- Utilize technology and other resources to enhance student learning and engagement
- Evaluate student progress through regular assessments and provide feedback to students, parents, and administrators
- Communicate effectively with parents and guardians regarding student progress and behavior
- Collaborate with other teachers and staff to provide a supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Participate in professional development opportunities and stay current with best practices in math education
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or related field; Master's degree and teaching certification preferred
- Experience teaching math to middle school students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with students, parents, and colleagues
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of teaching methods and technologies to engage diverse learners
- Dedication to creating a safe, inclusive, and supportive learning environment for all students
- $25.00+ hourly
- Dependent on experience
If you are a dedicated and passionate educator with a commitment to student success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled