Location: RIVER FOREST, IL
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
Middle School Psychologist | River Forest, IL | Full-Time 2023-24
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate full-time School Psychologist available next school year for a contract position located in the River Forest, Illinois area.
- Full-Time (32.5+ Hours/Week)
- $38+ / hour
- Caseload(s): Middle School, Grades 5-8
- More Info on Interview
- Conduct psychological assessments/evaluations and interpret results.
- Provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and accommodations for students.
- Provide support services to parents/guardians as needed.
- Proficiently use technology to communicate, compile reports, and collect data.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Licensed Master's or Doctorate Level School Psychologist
- 2 years experience as an onsite School Psychologist required
- Background check
- Competitive weekly pay
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical coverage
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply by submitting your information and sending a copy of your resume to [email protected]
Amber Wilson, Director of Behavioral Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled