Middle School Special Education Teacher | Gardner, KS
This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Kansas that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
Duration: Full 2022-2023 School Year
Employment Type: Contract- Full time
• Behavior classroom
• 5th-8th grade
• 5-6 kids
• Helping with regulation, social/emotional instruction
• 3 para's in class to assist
Education: Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Education.
- Must hold teacher certification in the state of GA.
- Teacher needs experience with a behavioral caseload
• Competitive Pay
• Superior Medical Coverage
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
If you are interested, please reach out to me today!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to my email address below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled