Middle School Special Education Teacher job in Lexington, NC | 2022-2023
If you are a qualified Special Education Teacher in the Lexington, NC area and are currently looking for a new full-time position, ProCare Therapy may have the perfect opportunity for you to consider. We are a school-staffing agency which has partnered and staffed open positions for school districts since 1997. We are now actively seeking applicants for a full-time Special Education Teacher job with a district in Lexington which would require an immediate start date if hired. This position would last for the rest of the 2022-2023 school year and also potentially renew for the following 2023-2024 school year as well. As a brief introduction to some of the benefits of employment through ProCare Therapy, we can offer our contracted employees competitive hourly pay rates, insurance benefits packages tailored to your specific needs, and the opportunity to advance your career and enrich the lives of the students you will be working with. Please apply online and reach out to me for further details if you have any questions.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rate (available upon request)
- ** Specific hourly pay rate is negotiable and will be discussed further during hiring process (dependent on experience, qualifications, etc.) **
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: 37.5 hours per week (full-time)
- Assignment Length: ASAP - May 31, 2023
- Potential to renew for Summer & 2023-2024 as well!
- Case Load Description:
- Hired candidate will be assigned to work in a Self-Contained classroom setting with a Middle School caseload of students
- Job Responsibilities:
- Provide research-based specialized instruction to address the instructional goals and objectives contained within each student’s IEP
- Assess student progress and determines the need for additional reinforcement or adjustments to instructional techniques.
- Employ various teaching techniques, methods and principles of learning to enable students to meet their IEP goals
- ***more details to come from school during interview process***
- Degree: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education (or related field)
- License / Certification: Active North Carolina teaching license for Special Education
- Previous school Special Education teaching experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you to discuss your experience and what types of opportunities you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you!
Senior Director of Educational Resources | ProCare Therapy
(678) 497- 4806
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled