Procare Therapy is working with a school district in the Emporia, Kansas area who is in need of a Special Education Teacher to work with 7 middle school boys. Read below for more details!
What is Procare Therapy? Procare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a Procare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment.
School Special Education Teacher Qualifications:
- Special Education Teacher License in KS
- Prior school or pediatric experience preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
This is a W-2 contracted position!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Intensive Skills classroom with a caseload of 7 middle school boys who have Autism
- More details to come!
- Weekly paychecks
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching plans
If this position sounds like something you are interested in, please reach out to Mallory Lockwood at [email protected]!
Senior Director of Behavioral Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled