Full Time Special Education Teacher for Resource Room in Cave Creek, Arizona
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher to join our team for the 2023/2024 school year in Cave Creek, Arizona. This position is specifically for a Middle School Resource Room. As a Special Education Teacher, you will be responsible for supporting students with exceptionalities, providing specialized instruction and interventions to help them achieve academic success.
- Provide instruction to students with various exceptionalities in a resource room setting
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students
- Collaborate with general education teachers and other specialists to provide support to students with exceptionalities
- Utilize evidence-based practices and interventions to support student learning
- Collect and analyze student data to monitor progress and adjust instruction as needed
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Active Arizona state teaching certification in Special Education
- Previous experience working with students with exceptionalities preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices and interventions for students with exceptionalities
About ProCare Therapy: ProCare Therapy is a leading provider of school-based therapy and educational staffing services nationwide. We are committed to making a difference in the lives of students and helping them achieve their full potential. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing professional support from our team of professionals.
To apply, please contact Ross Mathews, Senior Director of Educational Resources, at (770)-225-3009 or email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled