Middle School Speech Language Pathologist Job | Arroyo Grande, CA
ProCare Therapy is working with a supportive school district in Arroyo Grande, CA that is looking to expand their team with a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. The mission of the district is "ensure that all students are prepared to enter high school having the knowledge and skills they need to succeed." See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Caseload: TBD (most likely middle school)
- Special education setting
- IEP meetings, assessments, writing reports, and providing direct therapy to assigned caseload.
- More details will be provided on interview.
- Master's in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Licensed SLP in California
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled