School Psychologist is needed in Millbrae, CA to join an amazingly supportive staff!
Job includes providing formal IEP and 504 assessments, ERMHS counseling as stipulated on IEP's, provider site caseload oversight and IEP draft and completion support! Set up (when needed) and act as a LEA for IEP meetings. Attend training as requested, collaborate and provide support to other SPED and general education staff.
- Full time – 35 hours per week
- Full 2022-2023 school year
- K-12th grade
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed in the state of CA
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected] Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal if you find that the assignment is a good fit for you. I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at (770)-882-2043. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled