Minneapolis, MN - Special Education Teachers Wanted - Negotiable Pay
Job Type: Any
Students are currently in need of a Special Education Teacher (SPED) near the Minneapolis area in Minnesota.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, and a Masters or Doctorate in Special Education in teaching special needs students
- Minnesota Teaching License
- Preferably, candidates will have experience dealing with students from the K-12 range.
- 40 hours/week
- 08/30/2021 – 06/10/2022
- Elementary Caseload
- Negotiable Pay
- 15-20 students on each caseload
- Multiple positions
- More details on interview
- 401k Plan
- Stipends for those who wish to travel to the location for work
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students for the rest of this school year, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled