Mock City, WA OT Position Available, Apply Now
Job Type: Contract
A school near Mock City, WA is in need of a great OT that can take on a Full-time assignment for the upcoming term. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Full upcoming school year
- General OT duties
- Must have completed a baccalaureate or higher degree program in occupational therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association-approved program.
- Appropriate Washington State ESA certification is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
- Washington State OT license is required and must be on file prior to beginning work.
If this sounds like an employment opportunity you may be interested in, please reach out to me today! You can apply below, submit your resume directly to me, or give me a call for immediate consideration and an expedited interview process.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled