Modoc, Georgia | Speech Language Pathologist Wanted | Onsite Needs
Job Type: Any
Speech Language Pathologist Needed
We are currently searching for a candidate that would fulfill a SLP position near Modoc, Georgia.
- Georgia Education Certificate
- Georgia Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Report to cooperating family members, and other professionals for the sake of the patient.
- Diagnosing and assisting patients through their related problems.
- A willingness to assist patients that can range from K-12.
- Full Time
- K-12 Grade Caseload
- Elementary Caseload
- Some Middle and High school students will also need assistance
- ASAP Start
- Urgently Hiring
- Negotiable Pay
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
Apply below if you are interested in being a positive change as a Speech Language Pathologist!
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled