Special Education Teacher
A well trusted school district located in the La Puente, California area is seeking to hire a licensed Special Education Teacher to join their district. This is a collaborative school district with a very supportive staff. Salary and Benefits will be through the school and will be discussed on the interview.
- Caseload Details
- 7 students with autism and limited verbal abilities in Tk-2nd Grade
- Duties: Lesson planning, teaching, grading, meetings, assisting with IEPs and doing IEPs for small number of students on caseload
- New Graduates Welcome
- Learn more details on the virtual interview
- You must have an active Special Education Teaching License in California
- Moderate/Severe Credential
The recruiter below will reach out once you have submitted an application! You will be hired as a direct employee of the district if you get the offer!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled