ProCare Therapy is seeking state of Texas licensed Speech Language Pathologist or SLPAs to work a full time school based position in the Montgomery, TX area for an immediate start (hiring for January as well) and interviewing now. The Speech Language Pathologist or SLPA will work with a elementary school only caseload (or be given preference based on experience to work with k-8) and will need knowledge of IEPs (population of students and site will be determined on interview). Supervision is in place for SLPAs and CF applicants, so new graduates will be considered. This Speech Therapist or SLPA job in Texas is full time hours and will be for the full school year. A competitive salary, medical insurance and benefits is offered with this SLP or SLPA job in Montgomery, Texas.
To apply: Contact Rebecca McFall directly with a resume emailed to [email protected] or apply below.
- full time, 37.5 hours
- 1 home base, placed on experience and location preference
- flexible schedule
- interviewing now, immediate start or January start
- weekly pay every Friday
- medical insurance benefits, 401k match available
- relocation/ travel support available
- Supervision available for SLP CF or SLPA
- State of Texas license active or in process
- able to work full time school hours 8- 4pm
- knowledge of IEPs and experience with therapy
Point of Contact:
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled