Multiple Full-time School Sign Language Interpreter positions now hiring near Grayslake, IL
Job Type: Contract
Multiple 2021 - 2022 Full-time School Sign Language Interpreter positions now hiring near Grayslake, IL
If you are a qualified School Sign Language Interpreter in Illinois looking for a new opportunity, ProCare wants to hear from you! We are currently working with a fantastic school district in the Grayslake area and actively seeking to fill multiple full-time school Special Education Teacher positions for the full 2021 – 2022 school year. If you believe you are the right fit for the job, please apply online today! More details below:
- Status: Full-time opportunity
- Length: Full 2021-2022 School Year
- Age Range: K-12
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Must hold an active Illinois State SLI Certification
- EIPA scores between 3.0 – 4.0 encouraged to apply
- School experience preferred!
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at email@example.com and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled