K-12 Openings for Special Education Teachers
Near Coopertown, Tennessee
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Clarksville, TN looking for Multiple Certifed Special Education Teachers to join their team for the current school year! Apply now and get an interview today.
- TN State Special ED License
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background check and Drug Screening
- Multiple Openings
- K-12th Openings
- Full time
- 35-40 Hours
- Must have TN Teaching License
- ASAP Start
- More details discussed during Virtual Interview
- Zoom Interview
Customizable Compensation and Benefit Plans
United Healthcare Dental, Vision & Health Benefits Plans
Travel assignments that include stipends
Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] or contact me at 770-557-3238.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled