We are currently recruiting and interviewing for a Elementary Special Education Teacher (SPED) for the upcoming school year (2022-2023) in Manhattan, NY.
Start/End Date: 9/6/22 – 6/23/22
Hours worked/week (excluding lunch breaks):
Full Time, schedules will vary based on caseload your candidate will be assigned.
- Elementary School Caseload – 2 Openings
- Middle School Caseload – 1 Opening
- High School Caseload – 3 openings
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in education, Masters/Doctorate in Special Education
- Licensure: : NY State Teaching Certificate in Special Education
Benefits of working with our agency:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled