Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Category: Schools - Paraprofessional
We have multiple openings for paraprofessional positions. Our company is working with a supportive school system in Scottsdale Arizona who is looking for candidates to work in their school system ASAP. A possible renewal for the 23-24 School Year.
Location: Scottsdale Arizona
Hours: Full Time Hours
Start/End: ASAP – End of School Year, with possible renewal for 23-24 School Year.
- Must have experience in working with SPED students, self contained classroom for students with severe disabilities
- Experience working in schools
- Please have your Arizona IVP Card
- A candidate dedicated to their job
- CPR and first aid certification required.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Must have the ability to pass the Paraeducator/Instructional Aide exam or have completed two years of study at an institute of higher education or have an Associate of Arts (AA) degree or higher.
- Two Supervisor References
- Competitive Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k for full time
Please email Trevore Choice or call at 678-920-5916 after you have applied below if this sounds of interest to you! I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled