Multiple paraprofessionals needed near Pittsfield, MA
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking multiple Paraprofessionals for a full -time position near Pittsfield, MA.
- Full time
- Assisting the teacher and the student with the instructional program
- assisting the teacher to assess student performance
- maintaining records and data on student performance as assigned by the teacher
- monitoring student behavior and assisting students to engage in appropriate classroom behavior
- assisting the teacher in implementing IEPs, when applicable
Must be "Highly Qualified" as proscribed by NCLB: Associate's degree or passing Para Pro or Work Keys assessment Experience working with young children in an educational setting; experience assisting classroom teachers; experience teaching small groups Ability to work in a collaborative teaching and learning environment
- Highschool Diploma and associates degree or higher
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call for details about this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled