- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare Therapy is working closely with a local school district in the area to fill a vacant need for an SLP. A true partner in education, ProCare is one of the country’s top sources of school jobs and staffing. We are here to be an asset to the children we serve, a partner to the schools, and a resource for talented school professionals
- Assess communication skills
- Manage caseloads, services, and scheduling
- Collaborate and consult with professionals, providers, and teachers
- Identification of students at risk for later communication problems
- PreK-12 caseload
Opportunities with ProCare Therapy include:
- Weekly competitive salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Unparalleled support
- Traveling? No problem! We can assist with relocation assistance to make this an awesome assignment.
My contact information can be seen below:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psy...
Read more »