- Manage various student caseload and treatments for the school district.
- Create and document monthly reports to supervisors as required.
- Participate in developmental arena assessments and process management.
- Participate and/or lead eligibility of occupational therapy equipment.
Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Valid License and Degree Required
- Professional Work Experience in K-12 settings is a plus.
Start Date: Immediate
About ProCare Therapy:
Procare Therapy has a long-established position in special education staffing. Candidates are eligible for competitive hourly rates, full healthcare benefits (with the option of vision & dental insurance), and an excellent level of flexibility. Not only that, but you will have me as your personal recruiter which is very helpful for you.
To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!
- Weekly Competitive W2 Compensation
- Optional Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled