School ASL Interpreter | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a ASL Interpreter to work on assignment with an established school located in the Issaquah, WA area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have: [email protected]
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Pay starting at $20/hour
- 10th Grader at Skyline High School
- Must be Certified******
- Weekly Schedule: M,T, Th, F 8am -2:55pm and Wednesday 10:10am - 3:45pm **Additional hours beyond the school day if the student choses to join a club or a sport
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled